Summit cabin # 2170

Hootie&Pokey

I have friends planning on booking this cabin who are not members here. I was hoping to gather some info for them. Has anyone here stayed in this cabin? it is on the Continental deck. Any good or bad points I can tell them about this cabin? Thanks, everyone, for all your help!

That cabin should be OK. Whatever they decide to do, tell them to avoid the cabins that are under The Normandie, especially under the kitchen area. In Dec we had cabin 2181 and it was awful! Noise would start at 3 am and would not stop until 5 or so. They were doing clean up / prep whatever at that time. We endured this for 2 night during our 7 day cruise. On the first night, my husband called to complain about it. It didnt stop but minimally improved. On the second night he called to complain again and went up to the third floor where the noise was coming from! We were moved after that.

Now we really paid attention to what is on top and / or next to us before booking a cabin.

Last year we were in 2160 just up the hallway. No negatives with this location, it has a nice large widow. No noise, very little movement and the elevators where quick to get to the upper decks.

Archived