Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Hey Sarge - Looks like you're enjoying yourself and we're loving the pix. We've heard that there has been lots of trouble with the spa cabins and we're getting a little apprehensive since we're in cabins 10137 and 10135 on the spa deck for the June 7 sailing. If you happen to speak to anyone on that deck or have an opportunity to find out how those cabins are, we'd sure appreciate it. Also hoping that area of the ship is decent for folks who tend to get sea sick. My mother, who has that unfortunate tendency, is going with us on her first cruise.

Thanks much and hoping you have a simply marvelous time!:o

The two coke soda machines pictured only take cash. Was told that they hope to add Sail and Sign shortly. Was told that not part of bottomless bubbles program.

I wonder what the cost per can is...

And does that include 15% gratuity ? ;)

Thanks to all (I think). I'll try to wade through some of the questions in the next day or three - whenever I can get an extended break from eating and touring. :)

Only seen a few lines and no idea what for - think just people lining up to be first in the theater or comedy club. No bad lines at Guest Services that I've seen - probably not as bad as some regular cruises.

There is some motion to the ship, but we were in some high winds and choppy water before porting in Marseille, more so after leaving, but that's Le Mistral for you. :D

http://www.frenchentree.com/france-provence-living/displayarticle.asp?id=17217

Hi,

Pity about the weather, I hope it picks up for you.

Have you noticed if the No under 21 rule is being enforced in the Serenity area or is it just open to all?

It looks a really nice place on your pictures, thanks again for your effort.

28SAC

Great to have the beautiful pics of Sunshine.

Just wondering about that door near the waterfall - can you get to the cabins from there?

Thanks, have a wonderful time.:)

Mel

Yep. The doors lead to the spa cabins.

Hi,

Pity about the weather, I hope it picks up for you.

Have you noticed if the No under 21 rule is being enforced in the Serenity area or is it just open to all?

It looks a really nice place on your pictures, thanks again for your effort.

28SAC

At the moment it is open to all as the main pool is still not opened. Although I did notice in one of Bills late night pics of the sunshine last night that there was a little bit of water in the main pool so hopefully it will be opened soon!!!

At the moment it is open to all as the main pool is still not opened. Although I did notice in one of Bills late night pics of the sunshine last night that there was a little bit of water in the main pool so hopefully it will be opened soon!!!

Maybe it was rain water!!!

It is great to get a real look at the Sunshine! I'll be passing by you in Barcelona and getting ready to get on her as you leave her.

I had no doubt that it would be great and the naysayers were over-hyping a lot of the bad on board but it is nice to actually have that confirmed!

I see a ton of the folks from our May 26 roll call on here... we are going to have a fantastic time!

One more sleep before I head to Spain!

Thanks again! Love your review as always!

Archived