Live and Almost Live from Carnival Sunshine, May 17-26, 2013

Kind of sad to see this come to an end. Hey by the way found out the answer to the coffee bar desserts. They have replaced the tradiontal carnival cakes with cupcakes and other new desserts. Sad. Lol but still looking forward to sailing on sunshine.

Oh, I imagine I can find more pictures and stuff to post now and then. :D

That was most wonderful! Thanks for sharing you trip with all of us.

Thank you and you're welcome.

We have been on the Destiny twice and booked New Years on the Sunshine. Other than your photos, it is hard to get any information or photos of the ship. S thanks so much. Is there a place you have just the pictures posted so I can refer my son and his wife there to view them? They are doing the cruise with us. Thanks

We have been on the Destiny twice and booked New Years on the Sunshine. Other than your photos, it is hard to get any information or photos of the ship. S thanks so much. Is there a place you have just the pictures posted so I can refer my son and his wife there to view them? They are doing the cruise with us. Thanks

Yes. I have a website. You can Google Zydecocruiser.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Sargent_Schultz for posting this thread. It really helps people like me when planning then booking a certain cruise to find information like the pictures and pointers that you take time to post for us. As you can see, I am booked for the Sunshine next August along with my daughter and new grandson. We have a Deck 7 Aft Cabin. I saw one of your pictures of the Ship's aft. What do you think, are the balconies on the aft visible from the Havana Bar above? Just wondering, not worried about being observed, we will be surrounded by a small city after all.

• 1 month later...
Thank you Sargent_Schultz for posting this thread. It really helps people like me when planning then booking a certain cruise to find information like the pictures and pointers that you take time to post for us. As you can see, I am booked for the Sunshine next August along with my daughter and new grandson. We have a Deck 7 Aft Cabin. I saw one of your pictures of the Ship's aft. What do you think, are the balconies on the aft visible from the Havana Bar above? Just wondering, not worried about being observed, we will be surrounded by a small city after all.

You're welcome.

Perhaps a little bit, but I'll try to remember to check. We have 2 more cruises booked on Carnival Sunshine before your cruise. :)

Archived