What are the chances...!

Around 1pm today I was booking the Indy which leaves tomorrow at a great price and just as I was paying they closed the bookings and to my amazement they would not help in anyway even thou there were cabins still available..

Around 1pm today I was booking the Indy which leaves tomorrow at a great price and just as I was paying they closed the bookings and to my amazement they would not help in anyway even thou there were cabins still available..

You would have to book direct with RCI .

They have to close out 24 hours before hand for a manifest. I'm betting their system locks them out.

Yeh that's what they said, but what are the chances just as I hit pay, just my luck..

Trying booking for the following week when it returns. They probably have closed all bookings, so if they aren't able to get in then I would say no chance for you getting on this sailing

Can not do the following week going to the greatest motorcycle road racing capital of the world the Isle Man TT.. :)

Sorry to hear you were not able to finish your booking...but on the other hand I guess we FINALLY have the answer to the age old question...How late can I book a cruise? Or maybe not...

Archived