Book now for 2015 or wait?

ColleenFL

With all the talk about the value of the dollar in Europe, the 1,2,3 go promotions, air fares, etc. that I have been reading here on CC, we are planning on going on the solstice April 2015 Tahitian treasures (Australia, NZ, bora bora, south pacific, Hawaii) we were planning on booking at the end of the month. Trying to get everyone's opinions should we wait to book or not? We do want to book concierge class and want our cabins to be in a specific location/deck on ship. I would love to be able to get the 1,2,3 go promotion if they offer it but it seems that is only for new bookings and not for 2015 as of yet at least.

With all the talk about the value of the dollar in Europe, the 1,2,3 go promotions, air fares, etc. that I have been reading here on CC, we are planning on going on the solstice April 2015 Tahitian treasures (Australia, NZ, bora bora, south pacific, Hawaii) we were planning on booking at the end of the month. Trying to get everyone's opinions should we wait to book or not? We do want to book concierge class and want our cabins to be in a specific location/deck on ship. I would love to be able to get the 1,2,3 go promotion if they offer it but it seems that is only for new bookings and not for 2015 as of yet at least.

There is no guarantee that they will offer the 123 go promo again plus when they did the prices went up so for some it wasn't worth canceling and re booking. I wouldn't risk the chance of price going up, the ship being sold out or not getting the room I want for something that may never happen. Book now and watch for any promos that may come along. A lot can change in 2 years.

If there is an itinerary and/or a special cabin you want, I see no reason not to book early. Booking in the US you can always cancel without penalty up until final payment. BTW, that sounds like a fabulous cruise.

Book early if you need to ask a boss, have a car payment/house mortgage/college/insurance/mother in law.

Book inside 45 days if your Totally Free from all of the Above. :cool: :cool:

Thank you everyone. It is still 2years away so I don't see the urgency to book right at this moment but most likely will do so soon.

Since this is spring time should i consider the sun to be a factor? I love the sun but would not want it to be sunny side for our balcony for mid day, maybe just for the morning.

Transpacific cruises do sell quickly as they are very good value. The one we booked over a year ago for this coming October has been sold out for months. Only cancellations are allowing new bookings and I am sure they will not have offers.

You could book and, as others have said, cancel if you see better offers. :rolleyes:

Archived