Scuba Diving in St, Thomas

CAS_J

Carnival was using Coki Beach Divers in the fall.....We booked direct with Coki Beach on their website. Good price for a very simple, easy shore dive. There are many excellent dives and operators...Herb

Carnival was using Coki Beach Divers in the fall.....We booked direct with Coki Beach on their website. Good price for a very simple, easy shore dive. There are many excellent dives and operators...Herb

Coki Beach has easy shore diving on one side. Across the road the other way they have a small boat, and there are quite many good sites by boat.

Does anyone know which dive Shop carnival uses in St. Thomas?:confused:

I will be going there in June and have never dove there

Almost the exact same question but for Holland America and for November. I realize that people will suggest booking privately but as we are in St. Thomas with three other ships - including the RCL Oasis - we really want the assurance of getting back to the boat on time.

Was just there on 5/13 and dove with Coki for a couple shore dives. Good dives and would dive with them again. I booked independently but two in our group were from a Carnival ship excursion. Coki Dive was also doing a Snuba dive around the same time and learned it also was a Carnival excursion.

We had gone to Coki Beach, and dove with Coki Beach Dive club. Good outfit, and you can also snorkel and enjoy the beach there.

I did correspond with those people, they were nice. They also have pics on Facebook. However, I didn't want to leave my wife alone on the beach so I chose Blue Island Divers. That went well.

Almost the exact same question but for Holland America and for November. I realize that people will suggest booking privately but as we are in St. Thomas with three other ships - including the RCL Oasis - we really want the assurance of getting back to the boat on time.

The private dive companies are very conscious of that. We were fortunate in that Blue Island ties up where Oasis/Allure are in Crown Point.

Thanks for all the Information.

I will look into the different Dive operators web sites & check out their facebook pages for the ones that have them.

Three weeks to go.:D Can't Wait

Archived