Our Paradise Wedding!!!

We were on the Carnival Paradise, leaving from Tampa from Monday, May 13th through Saturday, May 18th. We were married on the ship on Wednesday,May 15th, while it was in Grand Cayman.

Wow!! The cruise itself was so much fun. The wedding was PERFECT!! I could never have asked for a better wedding. The food was great, the drinks were flowing, and the Carnival Hostess for the wedding was so attentive. The minister was sincere and caring. He went off a bit from the pre-written vows that Carnival asks you to choose from, but he went through his changes with my husband first and then with me to make sure we would be okay with them. They were great and very meaningful.

The best part was the pictures. We had Enrico as our photographer, and you could truly tell he loves what he does, and he put so much effort and heart and soul into the pictures. I was blown away with how they came out. I also got super lucky because my MIL decided we deserved the pictures and bought the package that included every single picture he took! Wow.

Still trying to adjust to being back on land! I'm swaying when I am standing or sitting still!!

For now, here are the wedding pictures. I uploaded them all to Photobucket as there are soooo many, so check out the link below, but I did include one picture here that is one of my favorites.

http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Didi_Concepcion/library/Carnival%20Wedding%20Photos

11p497copy_zpsb11fd50e.jpg

I'm still working on getting all the other pictures we purchased from around the cruise scanned in so I can upload them and of course all the other pictures we took.

Thank you to all the brides for the support and encouraging words throughout my planning process, which was over a year!! :eek::eek:

• 6 months later...

Hello, awesome pictures my fiance and I will be getting married on Paradise this coming january was just wondering about the price of the pictures, ive heard people quoting out 6000 for pictues and some people quoting 1500 so just trying to get a general idea. thank you.