Ziplining in St Thomas

pwickum

We booked our zip line through NCL and they used Tree Limin - it was a great excursion and the staff was wonderful. My sister in law had never zip lined before and although she still hasn't (she could not make herself take the first leap) the staff was very patient with her and did all they could to make her comfortable. They were all awesome and safety was a priority. She is deathly afraid fo heights, so much so she would not even go out on her baclony. The views from most of the platforms are beautiful so take a camera. I f we ever go back we will defiantely zip line again!!

Can anyone tell me if they leave in the morning or afternoon if you book this excursion? I have tried to email tree limin about this several times and they have never answered my emails. I'm planning on booking it through RCCL by the way.

When I booked ours there were 4 times: 12:30, 1:00. 1:30 and 2:00 available. also, they only take 16 people per time slot (got the last 2!), and there's a glitch on the RCCL website so you can't book it on-line, you need to call them, there's a different number (I think it was tech support for shore excursions). I learned this the first time I booked it for a cruise we had to cancel, and it has not been fixed yet - you will go thru reserving it, and then it asks about your weight and no matter how you answer it, it will tell you that you aren't the correct weight.....RCCL costs more, but with cab fare, maybe only $10 more, so I felt more comfortable booking thru them, tree-limin' has a 72 hour cancellation policy, but they were very helpful when I first looked in to it.

• 2 weeks later...
When I booked ours there were 4 times: 12:30, 1:00. 1:30 and 2:00 available. also, they only take 16 people per time slot (got the last 2!), and there's a glitch on the RCCL website so you can't book it on-line, you need to call them, there's a different number (I think it was tech support for shore excursions). I learned this the first time I booked it for a cruise we had to cancel, and it has not been fixed yet - you will go thru reserving it, and then it asks about your weight and no matter how you answer it, it will tell you that you aren't the correct weight <<SNIP>>

This is what I found also. Called this morning and was told it was too far out to book for a 3 Nov departure. How far out did you book?

Nellaj - Tree Limin' told me about $20 RT per person.....

mattewthamm - I think it was about 4 months before, I just log in to my reservation every day and try to book everything - I wasn't able to book my MTD and Chops until this weekend (3 months before), now we are set - yay! :)

Check out ShoreTrips. We have used Shore Trips to book our excursion with for years, many times at half the price. Never had a problem even when it did not work out, were able to get refund.

Bob

I have seen this exact post on multiple threads/boards recently. Spam?

Archived