Cheers and our costs and comparison!

Scorchy725

Try wwwdotcruisindotme

There's a tab for information and tips. Choose your cruise line which takes you to a page with several links. I have found bar menu and main dining room menus, plus loads of other information. Hope this helps!

Yep, there it is! Bunch of other information for me to "chew on" for awhile since I am new to Carnival.

Thanks!

I will try cheers for the first time on my upcoming Victory cruise. I'm excited to try different drinks that wouldn't purchase otherwise. Not quite sure if Carnival has factored the curious drinkers in.:rolleyes: Had my first Appletini last month on the Glory....mmm mmm good! Next up; Miami Vice!:p

Thanks!!! That's about where I figure we will land drink wise and we are definately getting it! And some of the replies here just make me SMH- some people on this board need a life. Trying to pick fights about cheating the system and seriously....extra calories?! if that is such a concern to you then you dont have to get Cheers! You have a choice!!! Lighten up people and pick another thread if you have nothing decent to contribute!!!! Can't wait to go on my cruise and drink up and enjoy myself!!!!!

I couldn't agree more!!! :)

I will try cheers for the first time on my upcoming Victory cruise. I'm excited to try different drinks that wouldn't purchase otherwise. Not quite sure if Carnival has factored the curious drinkers in.:rolleyes: Had my first Appletini last month on the Glory....mmm mmm good! Next up; Miami Vice!:p

Just had a thought. Why not just go in alphabetical order? Print it out, make it like a shopping list. ;) LOL

~Bob~

Try wwwdotcruisindotme

There's a tab for information and tips. Choose your cruise line which takes you to a page with several links. I have found bar menu and main dining room menus, plus loads of other information. Hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing that!! Tons of great helpful information on that site!!

• 3 weeks later...
Try wwwdotcruisindotme

Thanks so much for this link,

We will be cruising on the Freedom this coming Saturday and still undecided about if the Cheers program is worth it. This really helps

Archived