Congrats to Weddings May 20- May 26, 2013

I want to send a Congrats & Good Luck Thread for those Getting Married OR Vow Renwal for this Week :) We ALLL can Send Our Love, & Well Wishes, & Tips:p P.S. Just incase they dont get on the site anymore, if U know them can U let them know please..

CONGRATS To:

Ree1009 ~ Saturday 5/25

Babydocpc~ Sunday 5/26

Good Luck Ladies Can't wait to read yalls Review.. And I hope U and All your guest have a Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend..

There she goessssssssssssssssss.. How are we Feeling today Honeeeey??

Thank you!! You are so awesome! I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend..

babydocpc I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of sunshine and a lifetime of joy!

Congrats to all brides and grooms. Wishing you all a beautiful wedding and all the happiness.

I want to send a Congrats & Good Luck Thread for those Getting Married OR Vow Renwal for this Week :) We ALLL can Send Our Love, & Well Wishes, & Tips:p P.S. Just incase they dont get on the site anymore, if U know them can U let them know please..

CONGRATS To:

Ree1009 ~ Saturday 5/25

Babydocpc~ Sunday 5/26

Good Luck Ladies Can't wait to read yalls Review.. And I hope U and All your guest have a Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend..

Congrats to all brides and grooms. Wishing you all a beautiful wedding and all the happiness.

CONGRATS To:

Ree1009 ~ Saturday 5/25

Babydocpc~ Sunday 5/26

Thank you all! And Shatima, I am feeling ok. Finishing up last min confirmations and today is BABY day!! She has already started her meds for the induction..so now its just wait and see just how stubborn he is :)

I hope yall all have a wonderful week. I will try to check in again before the wedding. Thanks so much for the ideas, support and encouragement you have all given me!

NO THANK YOU... You have come to the Board with some New different and DIY projects that I would have Never thought of.. You truly have been a Great Part of this site, and Used it for what it's for.. So I Pray The baby comes on out, and your Saturday (Memorial Day Weekend) Wedding Is all You Dream Off and Planned for :) And take it easy so U don't hurt anything..

Hugs,,

Thank you all! And Shatima, I am feeling ok. Finishing up last min confirmations and today is BABY day!! She has already started her meds for the induction..so now its just wait and see just how stubborn he is :)

I hope yall all have a wonderful week. I will try to check in again before the wedding. Thanks so much for the ideas, support and encouragement you have all given me!

NO THANK YOU... You have come to the Board with some New different and DIY projects that I would have Never thought of.. You truly have been a Great Part of this site, and Used it for what it's for.. So I Pray The baby comes on out, and your Saturday (Memorial Day Weekend) Wedding Is all You Dream Off and Planned for :) And take it easy so U don't hurt anything..

Hugs,,

Thank you, thank you! Baby is here and they are both doing well. Can't believe it's tomorrow!!!!

Archived