Earliest time to book flight after disembarking in Seattle?

Can anyone give me an idea on how long disembarkation takes in Seattle? Need to book our flight back to DFW; I know CCL advises for flights after 1pm in Galveston, but I have no idea on Seattle's customs inspections nor how long NCL takes to disembark luggage. I've got 3 choices, 12 noon, 1:45 or 3:15 Any suggestions would be appreciated!

I'd pick 1:45. You "probably" could make the noon flight if everything was operating without any unusual delays. For us, Seattle has been one of the easiest and fastest debarkations of any of the NCL ports. However, that assumes no custom/immigration delays that day. 1:45 gives you extra time to have a relaxed breakfast your last morning and not have to hurry to get off the ship.

We were just on the Jewel and disembarked on Saturday. It took us all of 10 minutes to disembark and get through customs. We started at 8:10 am and were in a taxi by 8:30. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the airport. Personally, I would be comfortable with any flight from noon onward.

All three should be fine. I would choose the 1:45 more because SeaTac can sometimes have terrible Security Lines if you are not a First Class PAX. Enjoy your last morning at Bell Harbor Pier in Seattle.

Can anyone give me an idea on how long disembarkation takes in Seattle? Need to book our flight back to DFW; I know CCL advises for flights after 1pm in Galveston, but I have no idea on Seattle's customs inspections nor how long NCL takes to disembark luggage. I've got 3 choices, 12 noon, 1:45 or 3:15 Any suggestions would be appreciated!

You have to take into account that the ship could arrive late or have some other port hold up. On my recent cruise, NCL told me not to book anything earlier than 5 1/2 hours after the scheduled port time. This was for an airport 20 minutes away.

A lot too depends on day of the week. Seattle traffic is notoriously bad on weekdays. But Saturday and especially Sunday mornings it should be a breeze to Sea-Tac. One downside is that the fastest route is goofed up a little by the Alaska Way viaduct/tunnel construction. Still on a weekend even Noon would be OK. Reading some of the posts about 10:30 flights I would worry about that a lot more.

If you get to the airport too early for a later flight a nice option is lunch at Anthony's for great seafood. Sample Menu

Archived