Last two cabins-Wind Spirit 121 or 202

Last two cabins left on the Athens-Istanbul September 21 cruise. Cabin 121 is next to a very large stairwell, cabin 202 is next to the fitness center. I am concerned about noise in both cabins, and would be paying full fare at this late date. Any feedback from previous cruisers would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...

We had cabin 121 on Windstar over New Years and never heard a sound from the stairwell or hallway. We liked the centralized area of this cabin and would stay in it again in a heartbeat. As for 202, although I've had no experience with it, I have heard that sometimes the crew goes in there to exercise at odd times. Having said that, if 202 were the only cabin left on the Windstar, I would be just as happy there. Bottom line: you can't go wrong!

• 2 weeks later...

The fitness center on "Windstar" is tiny, perhaps 10 x 10 feet. There was a weight bench and a couple treadmills or elipticals (we used the fitness room on our cruises and we were pretty much the only ones in there.) I doubt if you will hear any noise from the fitness center.

Archived