Breeze & early saver

mustardgirl

So I am wondering how many out there who have sailed or going to sail on the breeze and booked early saver actually managed to get price drops?

If you did get a price drop was it weeks or months before sail?

I'm just wondering what my chances are to get some obc before we sail. I doubt we'll get as much as we would have on an older ship.

thanks in advance everyone

We booked last April for this upcoming June, on the Breeze Balcony cabin and we got lots of price drops totaling 630.00 dollars. Again that might have been because of the issues Carnival has been having lately. But yes, at the end we gave up our price drops and upgraded to a Aft Wrap Balcony for less then what we originally booked a regular balcony and still got a $100 obc left over.

We have had over $700 in price drops for which we received on board credit for our Breeze cruise.

We have had some cruised that we never received any money from price drops. AT least we know we had already booked the lowest price.

I booked the Breeze in July of 2011 for a cruise in Dec of 2012. Over the year and a half we received almost $700 in price decreases. The majority of the price drops came in the 6 months prior to the cruise.

We are booked for October. We booked last October on the Liberty. For the very first time, we have had some price drops. We have moved up from an inside on Deck 1 to deck 7 and still saved about $100 for the 3 of us. Nothing earth shattering. I always wonder how people get $400 and $600 in price drops. How the heck much were you paying to start with?

We sailed the Breeze TA back in November and we booked that cruise about 15mos prior. For most of the 15mos we received little if any price drops, however, about 5 weeks prior to the TA, we got price drops that resulted in about $900 in OBC for that TA cruise.

We're booked on the Breeze leaving this Saturday, booked in December 2012. We have received about $700 in prices drops/obc, but none over the last 6 weeks or so.

We also booked the Breeze back in April 2011 for our April 2013 cruise. We had a cove balcony. We had no price drops until shortly before final payment. At that time we had a $80 price drop. Then we had $700 in price drops after final payment. Most of the price drops came about 40 to 60 days before sailing.

Sharon

We booked the Breeze in July 2012 for our cruise on June 2, 2013. We have a cove balcony. Didn't see any price drops until right before final payment and then got most of our price drops after final payment. We now have $350 in OBC.

We booked in mid-March for our Labor Day Weekend cruise, and have had $200 worth of price drops so far, but we booked during one of the family and friends sale, and not ES. We had family members who booked last year for the same cruise and have had several prices drops, but nothing major at they booked at what the cruise price is currently going for.

We sail on the Breeze in Nov and booked about six months ago. The current balcony cabin price is $700 more than we paid. And that's the current sale price! Don't think we'll be seeing any drops.

Also, we just booked the Sunshine for next April and that price is already increased by $60.

Doubt we'll be seeing any price drops.

Archived