Back on Celebrity - a little confused

mompolo

Ok - I'm going to admit that I'm confused. We sailed Celebrity for our first 3 cruises and loved it. We sailed CCL (1) and RCCL (2) and are now booked on the Summit in October. We're so happy to be back sailing Celebrity because it was always our favorite.

Here's my confusion - I don't understand all the different things that are on Celebrity - Aqua Class, Concierge - the different dining options and such.

If you could give me a a little run down - I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much!!

on the summit (and other m-class ships)

concierge cabins are 20 sq ft larger than regular verandahs....as are aqua cabins.

Concierge class gives you some amenities in your room (sparkling wine, nicer linens, fruit, flowers, .....); Aqua gives you all that plus you have a private special dining room, Blu, you get bottled water each day and you have some free use of the spa areas.

Both concierge and aqua give you the same number of points in the captain's club.

So:

Balcony: least expensive

Concierge class: larger cabin, nicer amenities

Aqua; larger cabin, nicer amenities plus Blu and some Spa things.

Ok - I'm going to admit that I'm confused. We sailed Celebrity for our first 3 cruises and loved it. We sailed CCL (1) and RCCL (2) and are now booked on the Summit in October. We're so happy to be back sailing Celebrity because it was always our favorite.

Here's my confusion - I don't understand all the different things that are on Celebrity - Aqua Class, Concierge - the different dining options and such.

Thanks so much!!

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/home.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_gateway

For as awkward as Celebrity's website is for many things, it still gives a great overview. You can look at all the different cabin classes, look at menus, etc. I think it's pretty useful.

Thanks so much!!

Aqua Class, Concierge; different levels of cabins with different perks, and of course, at very different price points.

Many different dinning choices and again at different price points. Some call it nickle & dime, others this an that. You still have the Main Dinning Room as always.

You can go with the basic balcony, ocean view (window) or inside and opt for the regular dinning and everything will ba as you have always know it to be.

On the summit (and other m-class ships)

concierge cabins are 20 sq ft larger than regular verandahs....as are aqua cabins.

Concierge class gives you some amenities in your room (sparkling wine, nicer linens, fruit, flowers, .....); Aqua gives you all that plus you have a private special dining room, Blu, you get bottled water each day and you have some free use of the spa areas.

Both concierge and aqua give you the same number of points in the captain's club.

So:

Balcony: least expensive

Concierge class: larger cabin, nicer amenities

Aqua; larger cabin, nicer amenities plus Blu and some Spa things.

:) Thank you for your GREAT reply!

You explained everything!

LuLu

~~~~

Archived