Cabin noise

kasijab

I know there is a sticky telling you about the cabins etc for S Class but I can't find anything similar for M class.

Has anyone sailed in 9129 on Summit? I have this booked at the moment for next year, but have just been reading through a thread complaining of a lot of noise from above ....but it appears the only other Aqua rooms are the aft ones and we prefer midships if possible.

Thank you

Kas, I'm not certain but on the Summit, or any ship, it might be best to have cabins above and below you. I believe deck 10, above your cabin, is a deck without cabins. See the ships layout. As for noise, I'm ensuring a good nights sleep with this portable device..... http://www.amazon.com/Marpac-Dohm-DS-Speed-Sound-Conditioner/dp/B000KUHFGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369340238&sr=8-1&keywords=noise+cancelling+machine :)

I know there is a sticky telling you about the cabins etc for S Class but I can't find anything similar for M class.

Has anyone sailed in 9129 on Summit? I have this booked at the moment for next year, but have just been reading through a thread complaining of a lot of noise from above ....but it appears the only other Aqua rooms are the aft ones and we prefer midships if possible.

Thank you

We had room 9151 on the Millenium. The noise was so bad that we had to change rooms, although it was a short cruise. There was a permanent noise during the day coming from the Kitchen and in the night abour 3.00 there was a very loud noise as if somebody was dragging forniture above us. We have asked many times what it could be, but there was no explanation. We will never again book a room which is under the restaurant or swimming pool area.

Archived