Clothes Line in the shower on the Spirit?

sweetpea222

Can anyone tell me if the inside cabins have a retractable clothesline in the shower, to hang up swimsuits and hand washed delicacies? :D

Also, do they provide you with one bath size towel per person? We are four to the cabin with two twelve-year-old girls who seem to think towels grow on trees. :rolleyes:

Many thanks...40 days until we fly to Europe!!

That's great. I know we had one when we sailed Celebrity years ago, and it was really handy. I am planning to take along some plastic clothespins to make it easier to hang things to dry. I plan on doing some laundry as well as take advantage of the laundry special(s) on board.

Thank you! So many people have said they loved sailing on the Spirit, and the photos look awesome. We leave for London in 39 days. After planning this trip for almost a year, at first it seemed so far away and now it is just about here.

We're so excited!

Have a great time! I just got off the Spirit. Absolutely loved it! Yes, there was a clothesline and when we arrived there were two beach towels rolled up on our bed, convenient for an early swim.

Archived