Arriving 3PM: what to do?

mspamela

I'm looking for suggestions on what to do our first day in Bermuda when we don't arrive until 3PM on a Sunday. Would we have time to buy our bus passes and get to a beach? How late do the buses/ferries run on Sundays? I've seen the bus schedule but don't even know which routes to be looking at. We'll have the next two full days in Bermuda, too. I've been to Bermuda before, but only for about a day.

Thanks for your suggestions!

If you arrive at 3, plan on not being off of the ship until 3:30-3:45. On Sundays the bus schedules are limited (they stop running around 6 pm) and there's no ferry service, so you have a couple of options: take a taxi, guided tour, or stick close to the dockyard.

After our 3 pm arrival, we stayed in the dockyard area and explored the shops for a little while. We took a glass bottom boat ride from a boat in the harbor and had a pint or two at the Frog & Onion before getting back onto the ship. I wish we'd had more time in Bermuda!

Archived