Curacao Actief Half Day Snorkel Tour

BSinPNS

Arriving in November on Celebrity Eclipse and are interested in snorkeling. In checking this website and TripAdvisor, there are few offerings. Has anyone done the half day snorkel of the tug and beach with this company? Would appreciate any feedback/suggestions. THANKS.

• 2 weeks later...
Arriving in November on Celebrity Eclipse and are interested in snorkeling. In checking this website and TripAdvisor, there are few offerings. Has anyone done the half day snorkel of the tug and beach with this company? Would appreciate any feedback/suggestions. THANKS.

I have never done a tour with Curacao Actief, but I feel it is worth telling you about my experience...

The last time we were in Curacao we went to Playa Kenepa. We have been there about a half dozen times. It is one of my favorite beaches. I was up in the look out area, next to the parking lot, and I took a pretty bad fall (the kind where you fly in the air and land really hard:o) It was my fault, I wasn't watching what I was doing.

The tour guide from Curacao Actief ran over to check and see if I was okay. He was kind and helpful. He came over with first-aid, and helped me clean up and bandage my wound (took a good bit of skin off my knee).

So, I can't tell you about the tour, because I wasn't on it, but I can commend the guide for helping me. Truly a class act:D!

• 2 weeks later...

We booked this one for upcoming Dec cruise. Found good reviews for them and I have had good service from them so far with respect to emailing and booking. Their contact, Bettina, is very helpful. Looking forward to it!

Archived