Balcony discounts

I presume balcony discounts will still be honored depending on which tier you are on.

Balcony discounts were honored on the first cruises of Oasis and Allure, so there's no reason to expect otherwise.

I just booked the Family JS and I was surprised you only get one balcony discount even though each cabin has its' own ressie#. They only gave me the discount on the JS--not the other balcony cabin included in the group. They really seemed like they didn't know what to do with this type of setup and I was told if the discount issue becomes a problem, it may change and I could get a discount for the other balcony. Hope this makes sense. This cruise is for April 2015, 12 niter.

I got my discount, but I had to call a couple times. The first time when I booked the rep did not charge me my full deposit so I had to call back to make sure my booking didn't disappear(thanks again to Patti!). When I called back to pay the full deposit, this 2nd rep said my discount hadn't been applied so he did it for me when he took my payment. He said I would get an email confirmation. I called back today to get email confirmation for my discount(and OBC using the NCC) and she said it wasn't added so she added both for me and emailed me confirmation immediately. Today's guest copy now shows both. :) So, long story short, I got my discount. :D LOL! Those that don't see it on your guest copy, maybe try calling back just to make sure it was applied.

Archived