Do they have Barrs Irn Bru on the dream

Help going on the Dream in 5 weeks, need to know if they have Scotland's other national drink Irn Bru on board as other half dosent drink the hard stuff and loves his Irn Bru I know you will help as always

Only a Jock could ask that question !!!

:)

Barrs originated from Falkirk where my late father's family came from - he recalled that the church steeple collapsed (lightning strike ?) and killed Barr's huge Clydesdale dray horse in the narrow street below.

Thank you my other half will be pleased that they have it I don't think he will be pleased at the supplement, I will just have to drink enough for the 2 of us to get my money's worth with the AL

Thank you my other half will be pleased that they have it I don't think he will be pleased at the supplement, I will just have to drink enough for the 2 of us to get my money's worth with the AL

If hubby paid for AI I would see guest relations after getting a few irn bru and see if they can remove the charge for the the Bru

Last time I was On the IE, guy paid for AI, all he drunk was cider, which wasn't included - they removed the charges, and he didn't have to pay for cider

It used to be free on the AI.

Is it available on the Dream? I never saw anyone drink it on the Majesty, so didn't ask as there were hundreds of Scots aboard, some of whom would have been drinking it.

I would reluctantly pay the supplement to have a few.

just wondered if this is new this year, we were on celebration last year and there was no supplement. is the ai gone a bit mad this year. will need to keep an eye on what kids are ordering if there is a supplement on some stuff. oh dear!

Archived