Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Can't Wait For tomorrow!!!

JMG

Do you think there is any chance they put off the sale of this ship due to the crisis in Freeport with Grandeur? I'm not in the market, but sheesh this ship has had bad PR Timing....the big "announcement" was the Tuesday after the marathon bombings and now the opening sale is the day and 1/2 after their biggest maritime disaster in years! This can't be good for business, maybe they would wait for things to literally cool off?:confused:

I hate to burst your bubble... But the small fire GOS had was hardly the biggest maritime disaster in years.... A small blip on the cruise ship disaster radar compared to triumph and concordia.... Although still a disaster! And terrible to occur...

And no they wont wait. The 2 events are un related and delaying the sale release will just cause more problems

Nothing yet... Seems like they are going to wait till 8 EST... If anyone gets on earlier and can get pricing for the 3/1 or 4/12 12 day Owners and Superior Grand suite prices that would be really appreciated. If it's too crazy I totally understand. Thanks,:confused:

So how many TA's and RCI reps are turning over right now in their beds pulling the covers over their head saying....OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

Hopefully everyone is WELL INFORMED and everyone keeps their cool and they don't have to pop too many pain relievers today.

I sure hope the price fairy is up and ready to wave her magic wand :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how many TA's and RCI reps are turning over right now in their beds pulling the covers over their head saying....OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

Hopefully everyone is WELL INFORMED and everyone keeps their cool and they don't have to pop too many pain relievers today.

I sure hope the price fairy is up and ready to wave her magic wand :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually excited to get my clients some awesome cabins! :)

I'm actually excited to get my clients some awesome cabins! :)

I am sure you will get your mix of YIPPIE!!!! and UGG!!! along with a few %^&**$. We appreciate all you will be doing over the next few days :D Well everyday but really over the next few days. Hope everything goes smooth :D

I am sure you will get your mix of YIPPIE!!!! and UGG!!! along with a few %^&**$. We appreciate all you will be doing over the next few days :D Well everyday but really over the next few days. Hope everything goes smooth :D

Good Morning ~ just wanted to say thanks for starting the thread 'Prices only' Good idea and I have subscribed to watch that one:)

Good luck to all and hope you get the cabins you want without too much drain on the wallet:)

:) Thanks I'mHooked!

The countdown continues!!!

Alas, after seeing the prices...I was wow'd and decided to hang up. LOL Hopefully when the dust settles I can take the excitement out of my decision making process. :) Good luck to all who are on hold!!!!!

Alas, after seeing the prices...I was wow'd and decided to hang up. LOL Hopefully when the dust settles I can take the excitement out of my decision making process. :) Good luck to all who are on hold!!!!!

Hey Ken...what were the prices like,

Hey Ken...what were the prices like,

HI!!!!

Long time no see!!! Hope you are well...

There is a pricing thread...but the short story is...

For the 11 or 12 nighter....you are looking in the $4500 - $5000 range TOTAL per cabin for a D1....

The 8 day inaugural is around $3K ...but don't hold me to that... Here is a copy from the thread

Nov23/14 Inaugural 8 nights

D1 ~ $1669. + 124.36 tax PP So that is actually just a shade under 4 thousand!!!!!!!!

HI!!!!

Long time no see!!! Hope you are well...

There is a pricing thread...but the short story is...

For the 11 or 12 nighter....you are looking in the $4500 - $5000 range TOTAL per cabin for a D1....

The 8 day inaugural is around $3K ...but don't hold me to that... Here is a copy from the thread

Nov23/14 Inaugural 8 nights

D1 ~ $1669. + 124.36 tax PP So that is actually just a shade under 4 thousand!!!!!!!!

We are ok. Jot me a note Internetwhiz52@rocketmail.com

Do you know if dates beyond April of 2015 can be booked?

Archived