habor house or The Mermaid & Dolphin

Ok I have confused myself.:confused: .lol This B & B has some great rooms and after a six hour drive to Galveston thinking the Jacuzzi will feel great and relaxing. Now with the harbor house we will get to watch the ship come in Sunday and go out before we leave on Monday......so for my question. Has anyone stayed at either or both? They are same price so can't go buy that.

And thank you to who it was that posted this link .I very much enjoyed reading about this.......

http://mermaidanddolphin.com/rates_and_policies.htm

Can't beat the Harbor House for location. It's within walking distance to about a half dozen restaraunts for dinner the night before. Get up, have the free (but mediocre) breakfast. Drive your car over to unload and check your bags, drive back to the hotel parking lot (it's about a 60 second drive), and then WALK back to terminal - can't be more than a couple hundred yards.

Post-cruise, we actually walked the bags over to the parking lot at the hotel and totally avoided the line of cars. It was totally stress-free, in contrast to the disaster that was Miami during Christmas break last December. I don't know that I'll ever cruise out of Miami again after that mess.

Yeah,but the Mermaid and Dolphin Inn is really really nice.Especially if it is just two of you ( I don't even know if they allow Children) We go every year for our anniversary...and still use the "aqua tub" on the Verandah...and the Fireplace "February"

The Harbour House is convenient..and if you want to get up at 6 am,you can see your "ship come in"

For a real taste of Victorian Galveston...You can't beat the

www.mermaidanddolphin.com :)

Go Spurs !

I haven't stayed in Harbor House but have stayed in Mermaid & Dolphin. It was great! Loved the room and can't beat the jacuzzis for a relaxing evening. Breakfast in the morning was also good. It's a very romantic place to stay. Take a walk in the garden after dinner than go for a soak.

Archived