Carnival Freedom Review w/ Pics - May 18th

Congratuations on your Graduation!!! And THANK YOU for a great review!

DH and I will board the Freedom in just NINE DAYS!!! :D Our itinerary is different from yours, with stops in Key West, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rio's. Our plans are to take a trolly ride in Key West, snorkel with the Stingrays in Cayman, and just wing it in Jamaica.

I do have one question. Do you know the prices of the photos thay take of you on the ship?

Thanks for the great review! We've sailed on the Freedom twice and loved her each time! Last time was Jan. and we had so much fun! All of you looked like you were really enjoying yourselves and so well deserved!

Congrats to all 4 of you for choosing an awesome profession (no I'm not but I know alot who are...and they are all awesome!). And to you.....glad you kicked cancer's rearend!!! Lost my mom to it 2 years ago so I shout with happiness when I hear of another survivor!!!

Thanks again!! :D

Thanks for the great review! We've sailed on the Freedom twice and loved her each time! Last time was Jan. and we had so much fun! All of you looked like you were really enjoying yourselves and so well deserved!

Congrats to all 4 of you for choosing an awesome profession (no I'm not but I know alot who are...and they are all awesome!). And to you.....glad you kicked cancer's rearend!!! Lost my mom to it 2 years ago so I shout with happiness when I hear of another survivor!!!

Thanks again!! :D

Thank you! We have never cruised with friends and it was a blast!

So sorry about your mom.

How was disembarkation? Did ya'll have FTTF? We have like a 16 hour drive and have FTTF, so just curious as to what time you were able to disembark (even if no FTTF) Thanks!

Disembarkation was super easy. We did not have FTTF because we were in a suite but our friends bought it so they would be priority with us. You will be given Zone 1 luggage tags. They started calling Zone 1 around 7:45 am and we were in the car and on the road by 8:30 am. If you want to get off earlier, you can always do self assist and carry ALL your luggage off the ship. They do self assist by decks and started calling them at 6:30 am.

Archived