Golden Princess cabin A401?

LH25

We just got our cabin assignment for our Alaska cruise in late August. We had booked a balcony guarantee, and got cabin A401. I'm truly fine with it, would have been with any of them, but wondering what to expect? I LOVE that it is midship as I had a knee replaced and at times walking gets old. Not sure about being below the Neptune pool(if I'm reading the deck plan right).

I have not stayed in that particular cabin so I can't say whether it will be noisy. However, there are frequent noise complaints from cruisers in cabins under the Lido deck. The pool area can be very noisy. Did you know that after you get your guarantee assignment you can request a cabin change to another cabin in the same category? It looks like you are in a BB category and there are other BB cabins located on Baja deck. Baja will be a quiet deck because there are cabins above and below you.

If you are worried about possible noise from the pool, I would call Princess or your TA (however you booked it) and see if they can switch you to a BB cabin on Baja. They will switch you if there are any cabins available. I have done this many times.

Archived