Rita's Cantina--table configurations

Quick question:

The tables in Rita’s (specifically for the fiesta); are there only booths for 4 and long tables for 8+ people?

I’m going on BOS in October and am hoping to book the fiesta on the night of my Dad’s 60th bday (which is the purpose of this trip). There are 5 of us and I was hoping to not have to sit with other people. (Our family is not unfriendly but we are not ones who LOVE to make small talk with people we don't know and my Dad is the worst of our bunch. After 1, 2, 3 margaritas I'll talk to anyone ;) )

It's not the end of the world if we have to sit with other people, I mean, we ARE on a cruise but I am hoping to make him comfortable, at least on his birthday.

On Allure we were given one table for a party of 8 but I don't know what tables Brilliance will have.

Edit: actually, now that I look at the pics, it appears we had two tables but they were close together. We still had a good time.

ritas_zpsa0d4af54.jpg

There was a party of 20; a family reunion accommodated at our Fiesta. The group coordinator looked like she was managing that- but you could easily check in earlier in the day to ensure they set you up the way you want!:D

I hope you enjoy it better than we did, the party was fun and of curse it's a good deal for yummy drinks, but the food and service was pretty awful!:(

I personally would not say the food was awful. If the food was awful, I would have left and request my money back. I'm not going to eat somewhere where food is awful. That being said, it wasn't the best Mexican/TexMex food I've ever tried but it was better than Taco Bell, IMO.;)

Archived