Spirit

If anyone is going on the Spirit during the next few months , please could you report back on the entertainment, the staff and the food. We are going in September and I am getting excited, its just nice to hear about it. Thanks in advance

the entertainment was good when we went in march, richard Grey cd, duke christopher acd, adam, elise and ben in high spirits and a good showteam, sean is on 6 weeks leave he pulled a hamstring and hurt his back, it was the same head chef charles from the carribean as last year

Does the breakfast in the Compass Rose still have a buffet. We were on Dream in Feb and there was,nt one in the Restaurant, we were disappointed. We didn,t like the Menu either, but I think it was because we enjoyed Spirit so much.

We ate breakfast in the lido every morning, early risers so never used the compass rose angel is still head waiter in the lido, they had a egg station in the middle where the carvery is at dinner times

I am sorry if I have been negative, didn,t realise you were going on Dream, there was nothing wrong with her, we just preferred Spirit. Dream is bigger, the staff are brilliant , and the entertainment was great.

Was on-board Spirit a few weeks back for the Mediterranean crossing. The entertainment was brilliant and the show team are very good indeed. Especially Gina who put in an amazing performance in Educating Rita. Also Megan is a really great singer, she sometimes does a cabaret spot up in High Spirits which is amazing if you can catch her.

The food was great too, well I thought so anyway :-) Really wish I were back on Spirit right now, a lovely ship and a fantastic atmosphere.

Glad you had a good time on the Spirit. Hope you found the cabin as good as it was for us on the Celebration, was it OK.:)

Ah yes, cabin 064!

Yes the cabin was really nice - very happy with it. It did have a missing sink plug, but don't worry, we sorted that out, so all should be ship shape ready for your stay!

Archived