Allure Cabin 12721

I had a similar cabin 2 years ago and hated it. It was the last one on deck 11 and I picked it for the same reason. We liked being able to watch the dive show from the balcony and watched Grease from there one night too. But other than that, we were never out there. When we went on the Oasis this past year, we went back to OV balcony. I think it's great for some, but just wasn't for me.

I currently have this cabin on hold for 24 hrs. It is a boardwalk balcony aft. What are your opinions of the location? I was wanting to be able to see the sea as well as inside. Thanks for any advice.

You will have a view of the water, but it's not a large view and it's far off, beyond the aquatheater.

I have Cabin 12729 for June 2014 booked (last cabin on starboard side) and I am hoping I will like the best of both worlds Aqua theater view and ocean view beyond the theater....;)

If I want a full ocean view all I have to do is step outside my cabin and the "semi private balcony" is just steps outside my door!!! :D

So we shall see!:)

I say book it and if you don't like it you can always rebook another cruise and go for a full ocean view the next time!!!;););)

I currently have this cabin on hold for 24 hrs. It is a boardwalk balcony aft. What are your opinions of the location? I was wanting to be able to see the sea as well as inside. Thanks for any advice.

I was in 12697 on the Allure and it was a perfect spot.

I also have booked a boardwalk balcony.

No regret, I'll accept whatever the reality is. Maybe the ocean is too far and the view is limited but hey, this is my only chance to have both the boardwalk view AND the ocean view!

I can book ocean view balcony next time on next ships, as my previous time in previous ships.

We sailed on the Oasis in 11723 a couple of years ago; loved it- good view of the Ocean beyond the Aqua Theatre and the outside balcony just steps away down the corridor . Liked it so much that we are in 12727 on the Allure in November of this year- plus the pricing is very attractive compared to an outside balcony.

Archived