on board credit/gifts?

snoopy5386

Yes, she can either send you a gift, or she can add to your shipboard credit by contacting your travel agent (or Princess if you booked direct).

The Princess web site for choosing gifts is here:http://www.princess.com/onboard/sendagift/

You can also 'gift' someone on-board credit. You can call 1-800-PRINCESS to arrange this. Give them the booking number, guests name and the amount you want to give them. They will charge your credit card immediately. When they get on-board, there will be a slip of paper in their stateroom with a To/From and Message (personal from you) on a note specifying the On-board credit amount. I was very surprised on our cruise last month to have received one from my dear friend, Lynne (lindypc) for helping her with her roll-call web page!

We like to have a bottle of vodka in our cabin. I called the Princess main office before our cruise and "gifted" ourselves a bottle. The price was less than buying it in our local liquor store and schlepping it on our luggage and yet only a couple bucks more than the duty free shop at the airport. A win-win situation in my book. (and I didn't feel like I was breaking any carry-on rules!)

The bottle was waiting for us when we checked into our cabin, along with an extra bucket of ice and glasses. There was even a gift card from me to me! LOL!

Jane

Archived