Table Assignment for Group

We are traveling with a group on the Mariner and I was wondering if anyone has been able to get the table assignment as desired, before boarding. We all have Late Seating and the group is crossed referenced but you know how some people, MUST sit with a particular person etc...

Has anyone every tried calling or faxing RCCL?

We sailed with a group of 26 and I, as group leader, was required to fill out a form with table #1 listing names and then table #2 same thing, etc. We mixed it up every night but everyone's sign and sail had table assignments as I'd put them on the form. This was on Rhapsody.

I was the group coordinator for Explorer in APril and I got a table assignment sheet before the cruise... we were assigned to 3 tables and two of the tables were able to switch around because we had the same waiter the third table had to stay in tact because it was a dif. waiter... the options on the sheet indicate if you want to switch table everyone must prepay their gratuities.. and that was not an option so I let them assign the people to the tables it worked out fine...

Where is it you get that sheet from? I have a group going on July 29th and we seem to be hitting a wall with the travel agent. She is telling us she linked us and we should all be fine and our best bet is to tip the maitre'd as soon as we board. I think that's an awful risk, relying on the Maitre'd to switch around 30 people last minute. So, where do you get this sheet and who do you send it to?

Thanks!

Donna

It was mailed directly from the cruise line if I'm remembering correctly. I received it a couple of months before the cruise and it had to be turned in 30 days prior to sailing. Call RCCL and ask them directly.

Good luck...

We were on the Mariner last month with a group of 23.

Our TA faxed the seating arrangement request to group coordinator at Royal Caribbean....

Guess what? We were all messed up- my parents were sitting with strangers, a couple at our table were strangers, kids weren't sitting with their parents, etc:eek:

On the 1st night we were told there was nothing they could do that night but it could be fixed for the next...

It was..to some degree- but never to what we requestd....

I did have a GREAT time on the Mariner - Have fun- I'm jealous;)

Archived