Breeze Cloud 9 interior

moeferg

Does anyone have any pics from the Could 9 spa interior room on the breeze. Just wondered about the room.

I'm curious also. I've got the same category booked on the Breeze in Oct.

I have searched online endlessly for pics of a spa balcony cabin on the spa deck. Reviews are hard to come by too. I'm guessing since it's a newer ship there isn't as many reviews & pics compared to others.

I have searched online endlessly for pics of a spa balcony cabin on the spa deck. Reviews are hard to come by too. I'm guessing since it's a newer ship there isn't as many reviews & pics compared to others.

I had a spa balcony cabin on the breeze....I am still in the process of posting my vlogs on youtube, but there is 2 days as of right now up there. On the videos we have video of the room and there is more footage to come. You can check it out at http://www.youtube.com/adventureswithcs and subscribe so you get updates when the other videos are posted. Hope this helps

Thanks all for posting the video links. I was seriously thinking about getting a spa room since we love to hit the hot tub, steam rooms, and sauna on the ship as apart of our daily routine to unwind. When I called Carnival to look at the rates, and all possible options, the agent told me that if I switched to the military rate, I could get into a spa cabin for around $110 extra over what I was paying now, and that I would get $100 back in OBC's. I jumped at the offer because if I waited to just get a spa pass for two for the week, that would have cost me $250 (would have had to rush up to the spa to see availability also), so now I'm saving even more money. The room is the same size as the one on the Verandah we were in, and the convenience of the room to the spa and Lido deck makes the selection even better. Usually we choose rooms mid-ship, mid-deck in order to use the stairs as much as possible to work off all the food, so looks like we'll be in for an extra climb this time around.

I had a spa balcony cabin on the breeze....I am still in the process of posting my vlogs on youtube, but there is 2 days as of right now up there. On the videos we have video of the room and there is more footage to come. You can check it out at http://www.youtube.com/adventureswithcs and subscribe so you get updates when the other videos are posted. Hope this helps

Thanks so much for sharing! Great videos! :)

Archived