Laundry Service on the Wonder

DisneyKidsDad

On 7 day and under cruises, it is priced per item and adds up very quickly. Each item is a couple dollars..

On cruises of more than 7 nights, they SOMETIMES offer "fill the bag" specials--everything you can stuff in the laundry bag for $20 or $25. We've seen this on the trans-Atlantic and Med cruises.

On 7 day and under cruises' date=' it is priced per item and adds up very quickly. Each item is a couple dollars..

On cruises of more than 7 nights, they SOMETIMES offer "fill the bag" specials--everything you can stuff in the laundry bag for $20 or $25. We've seen this on the trans-Atlantic and Med cruises.[/quote']

I certainly hope so!!! We are heading for the June 15 Med cruise and I am hoping that we can use their services if needed.

I know for a fact that underwears and undershirts etc may cost up to $1.50 for each item and $2.50- $3.50 for a shirt. These prices include press and 40% off if they are just for pressing.

the self serve laundry on deck 7 was busy but great, I believe there is also one on deck 2 & 6.

The prices were reasonable I think it was about 2 dollars per wash and the same for dry. they also had a machine for soap and fabric softener.

On our 7 day holiday cruise to mexico they did not offer any specials on the bag service, I don't recall the price but I remember it was expensive, and it takes about 24 hours.

we just threw in a load of laundry, went to dinner, I ran down before dessert and put it in the dryer, then grabbed it from the dryer before going to the theatre that night.

Totally agree that the self service laundry is really easy. The cost is $2 per machine ($2 to wash, $2 to dry, $1 for products or bring your own). There is a timer on each machine so you can easily keep track of when you need to return and empty the machine to make it available for your fellow cruisers.

Archived