Pereria Tours

bup1224

We will be in St. Kitts in September and found Pereria Tours online. Has anyone booked with them recently?? Were they reliable, good tours, etc? Thanks!

For what it's worth, I have emailed Pereria for a quote. We want to do the 1.5 hour Panoramic Tour but want to add on a visit to the Shipwreck Beach Bar and Palm Court Gardens. I have read very positive things about Pereria. If we decide to use her then I will write a review. Our visit to St Kitts will be on June 28.

Hope you get some more feedback!

We traveled to St. Kitts for the first time a year ago. We made our recommended contact before the trip. She is Liz Pereira from Pereira Tours. She is so amazing! We put all our concerns and worries and desires on her, and she took excellent care of us. She treated us like family and made our arrangements for our car rental, cabs, excursions, and even traveled with us to our cottage house, Ocean Song. Her food recommendations met our satisfaction totally. So, if you want a worry free trip, please contact Liz at Pereira Tours. She's on facebook as well. You won't be sorry! Love ya, Liz! Can't wait to come back!

FYI... Liz got back to me immediately with a quote via email and after she answered some questions that we had, we booked a custom Periera tour for 3. If her tour is as good as her customer service it will be outstanding! We board the Valor on June 23, 2013 so watch for my trip report about the 1st week of July.

Trust me, Liz goes out of her way to ensure you're satisfied. It was our first trip to St. Kitts, and it would not have been as enjoyable without her expertise. We wouldn't have known where to turn. You'll love it there! Liz is the gal in the know! Have fun! Jealous! haha

Gambling Grandama, St. Kitts has two great places to gamble, both near the port and inland. Ask Liz all about them. We went to the Mariott twice and the one near the shops twice. We were treated great and won a little too. Have fun GG!

I believe there may be certain things that cannot be booked outside of a cruise, but trust me, Liz has the best prices, and I would most definately contact her first. She will be straightforward and honest with you, and not lead you astray. She has a reputation to hold as well, and is a family member of one of the most highly respected families on St. Kitts. Everyone knows the good name of Pereira. You can't go wrong checking with her. Have the time of your life!

If you have any questions, please let me know. Glad to help. We took the all day catamaran and snorkel - Captain Johnny was a great captain as well as charming and funny. We also enjoyed the trip of the island, which takes you all the way from one end to the other, stopping along the way at points of interests, which having fresh coconut and sugar can. There's a lot to do. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Gambling Grandama, St. Kitts has two great places to gamble, both near the port and inland. Ask Liz all about them. We went to the Mariott twice and the one near the shops twice. We were treated great and won a little too. Have fun GG!

Thx for the info...I'm sure we will have fun!

I'd like to be able to agree with the positive reviews but cannot - had booked a catamaran to Nevis with her that she cancelled just about 10 days before our cruise - suspect not enough interest or something like that....

Oh I'm sorry for you. I do know that if there aren't enough signed up for the cat cruise that it will not happen; however, the good thing is that Liz did let you know several days ahead of time so you could plan something else. Sometimes those things just happen to us.

• 2 weeks later...

Can you use US $ and if you were lucky enjoy to win anything do you get US $.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Archived