Carnival Dream Public Space Question

cdillon23

My family (DW, DD and DS) and I sailed on the Carnival Destiny last September and are now thinking about the Carnival Dream in October. I was curious about the public space on the Dream. I felt like on the Destiny's public spaces were very crowded and not real kid friendly in the evening. There seemed to be few places to hang out with my kids. Maybe I missed them. How do you feel about the public space on the Dream? Is is crowded? Is there places for me to hang out with my kids? They are 13 and 11. Tanks in advance for your thoughts.

We also found that the putt-putt never seem to be crowded.

Every night they seem to have a "movie" night on the big screen too and tons of families were out there watching movies under the stars. Even when it rained a little, they were able to watch the movies from the covered areas all around both stories of the pool areas.

Of course during the day they have the water works area with the water slides, which was a blast and they have 2 pools.

The library had a whole book shelf with tons of games you can play too. There are tons of places to go and do that. It seem like during the day, a great place to hang out with hardly anyone there was the Ocean Plaza.

Archived