Johnny Rockets Coupon

Guest nhrich

Yes, there is. Each C&A member in your cabin will receive the booklet.

The Johnny Rocket's coupon covers the $3.95 cover charge for one visit/one person.

Rich, ACC

Carefree Vacations

Not necessarily. There was no coupon for Johnny Rockets in our booklet. I mentioned it to the cabin steward and he returned with two coupons that looked as if they had been torn from a pad of coupons.

Not necessarily. There was no coupon for Johnny Rockets in our booklet. I mentioned it to the cabin steward and he returned with two coupons that looked as if they had been torn from a pad of coupons.

Our coupons were placed in the booklets but were not bound in the booklet. I suspect that the booklets were printed and bound before the Johnny Rockets surcharge was put into effect.

We were on the Mariner June 12-19 and the coupon was in our Gold Book. My husband and I both went into Johnny Rockets and we both ordered malts, but only I ordered food, so she said we only needed to use one coupon. My husband did eat some of the fries and onion rings they automatically bring to the table, but they didn't seem to care. It could be different on different ships and with different waiters.rondo

Same thing happened to us on the Navigator. The steward was happy to bring us the coupons.

Archived