Carnival Opinions

Patgo

You know? It's funny.......but we were not run over by the little ones on our Conquest cruise last June 6, 2004. You would have thought that school being out by then there would have been little ones running all over the place. I guess, too, that we didn't just hang around the pool during the day and opted for the fresh-air chaise lounges on the deck 3 (I think that is the right deck) where it was SO quiet and peaceful.....lovely lounges that were cushiony and all. It's the same deck that you embark on the very first time you get on the ship.....doors going outside on both sides of the ship. When we weren't busy with something, that's where you found us.

This coming July 16th cruise on the Sensation, however, we are getting our own balcony....yeaaaaaah.....cat. 12 suite on the Sensation. Sooooo....we will be in our own little peaceful spot when we aren't busy on board.

anankae

If you have decided on RCL go on the Navigator of the Seas. It was wonderful I can not find one thing to even comment on that wasn't wonderful.

You will love it

Archived