Questions: platinum, FTTF, B2B

Thinking about turning our upcoming July cruise (my 9th) into a B2B so I can go ahead and get my platinum status. Kids (one of whom is 21) are in cabin across from DH (gold) and me.

I do not see FTTF as an excursion option on the plan activities section of the website. Do they post that later? Or is it likely sold out? Or is it not offered on all sailings? Wouldn't want to miss out on priority boarding, but wouldn't want kids to cheat the system either by coming with me to VIP area. Either way, if we wait and board in whatever zone they get, DH and I could just take all the carry ons to our cabin right away, correct?

Maybe I could book us all in one cabin for the first leg and then it wouldn't matter I guess.

Then, How does the re-boarding work for B2B if you have different cabins the second time than the first? What do you do with your luggage?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

From what I understand, (and I may be wrong) FTTF isn't on Glory sailings currently not out of Florida. Actually I recently read it's not on any Northeast sailings on any ship. I was hoping that they offered it on Glory out of Norfolk so I could have my room early (Platinum) on my October Glory B2B. I see you are going in July--hopefully it will be added by then.

Then, How does the re-boarding work for B2B if you have different cabins the second time than the first? What do you do with your luggage?

Thanks for any information you can provide.

If you are in a different cabin on the second leg the room steward will take /arrange for your luggage to be taken to your new cabin.

BooBooMonkey, there's a pretty good thread on here today about B2b's. Explains how it works pretty much and also goes into doing a B2B for your 9th and 10th cruises.

If you did four in a room the first leg, everyone gets VIP with you. And, it wouldn't matter for part two. But, I think if you are paying for both of the rooms S & S expenses and they're your kids, they board VIP with you anyway. That's not cheating the system at all.

Archived