???Discount Parking Coupons for RCI LA Port???

To my knowledge there are no discounts, and I think that it is $10 a day payable upfront, I usually use the sail packages. Several of the hotels in the area have packages that include parking in their lots. The parking lot is not as efficient as others that I have seen at other ports.

Parking at San Pedro is 10/day - payable when you leave. One suggestion - do not drive through the baggage drop line, just park your car as close to the ship as possible, and walk with the bags. I've seen massive backups of cars going that way. When you pull in, you'll see signs for the drop-off - ignore those and go into the first gate you see for your parking lot. Another tip - park as close to the exit gates as you can, with your car backed in. It'll be much easier to get out after the cruise - LA people are not big on courtesy while in their cars.

I did not think there were any but these boards can come up with some great info so I thought I would give it a try. Have used the parking there and agree that LA drivers hate to give up a single car length. Also just checked and parking is listed at 11.00 per day. Thanks for your responses.

Archived