Day pass @ resort help

soobs

We didn't plan for our first Caribbean cruise due to my parents being ill just before we went. We are hoping to go again later in the year and would be hoping to do some day passes in local resorts close to the ports.

On some of the beaches we went to we paid $20 for a sunbed with the loos not being to good and the sunbeds not up to much either so a visit to a resort with the option of a beach as well as the pool seams a good option. We are visiting Barbados, St Vincent, Dominica - where there wasn't much to do, St Lucia - where it rained so we didn't see much, Antigua, St Kitts, Grand Turk, Tortola - we went to a resort no charge here, St Maarten - my favorite.

Any suggestions anyone

We didn't plan for our first Caribbean cruise due to my parents being ill just before we went. We are hoping to go again later in the year and would be hoping to do some day passes in local resorts close to the ports.

On some of the beaches we went to we paid $20 for a sunbed with the loos not being to good and the sunbeds not up to much either so a visit to a resort with the option of a beach as well as the pool seams a good option. We are visiting Barbados, St Vincent, Dominica - where there wasn't much to do, St Lucia - where it rained so we didn't see much, Antigua, St Kitts, Grand Turk, Tortola - we went to a resort no charge here, St Maarten - my favorite.

Any suggestions anyone

The Crane in Barbados has day passes for $25 per person. Pass holders get beach access & food & drink from the beach bar up to the price of the pass. 45 min. from port. take taxi.

Turtle Beach Resort: $125 for day pass. includes beach & pool access & non-motorized sports equipment. Also includes breakfast, lunch & drinks.

20 min. from port.

i would call resorts to verify.

Archived