Solo Cruisers on Breakaway, August 4th 13

sapphire2810

Hello everyone, time is getting close for our August 4th cruise on Breakaway, since I made my original reservation things have changed, I will now be a solo cruiser in the studio cabin, deck 11 is their anyone else on this magnificent ship that is traveling solo??? I have tried several postings and it seems I'm the only one so far lol....sign me up for roll call. Looking forward to meeting new people.

Thanks

Margie

Hello everyone, time is getting close for our August 4th cruise on Breakaway, since I made my original reservation things have changed, I will now be a solo cruiser in the studio cabin, deck 11 is their anyone else on this magnificent ship that is traveling solo??? I have tried several postings and it seems I'm the only one so far lol....sign me up for roll call. Looking forward to meeting new people.

Thanks

Margie

Margie, You may want to go to the roll call section of the CC forum if you have not already done so. You can then sign up for the roll call for your trip and get to know some of the people that you will be sailing with. Just go to NCL roll calls, click on Breakaway, and look for your sailing date to find the roll call. Good Luck and Happy Sailing.

Margie, You may want to go to the roll call section of the CC forum if you have not already done so. You can then sign up for the roll call for your trip and get to know some of the people that you will be sailing with. Just go to NCL roll calls, click on Breakaway, and look for your sailing date to find the roll call. Good Luck and Happy Sailing.

Hi traveling, I have signed up for roll calls, so far I really haven't had much contact with anyone, most people are traveling in groups with family and friends. I hope I find some solo cruisers.

Thanks

Margie

Archived