quantum 2014 transatlantic help

hello everyone,

looking to book quantum nov 2014 transatlantic but do not want to fly if i can help it .cruise goes from southampton to new york,do any of you know if it is same port as cunard use for transatlantic cruises and if not how far will it be :confused: thanks for all your help in advance:)

hello everyone,

looking to book quantum nov 2014 transatlantic but do not want to fly if i can help it .cruise goes from southampton to new york,do any of you know if it is same port as cunard use for transatlantic cruises and if not how far will it be :confused: thanks for all your help in advance:)

Not sure if you mean the port in Southampton or in New York. If you meant NY, then the answer is no, it is not the same port because this Quantum sails into Cape Liberty, NJ - which is close to New York, but not in it. I believe that Cunard cruises out of the harbor in NYC.

hello everyone,

According to the RCI website, Quantum will dock in Cape Liberty, New Jersey. QM2 sails from Redhook (in Brooklyn, New York). Quantum arrives in New Jersey on 10 November 2014 and the next eastbound TA for QM2 will be on 19 November.

Not sure if you mean the port in Southampton or in New York. If you meant NY, then the answer is no, it is not the same port because this Quantum sails into Cape Liberty, NJ - which is close to New York, but not in it. I believe that Cunard cruises out of the harbor in NYC.

thanks for your reply,we are sailing from southampton uk to cape liberty just looking into my options getting back to uk,flight or cruise?:)

According to the RCI website, Quantum will dock in Cape Liberty, New Jersey. QM2 sails from Redhook (in Brooklyn, New York). Quantum arrives in New Jersey on 10 November 2014 and the next eastbound TA for QM2 will be on 19 November.

thanks for your reply,great help:)

Since you are from England why not just call a travel agent and ask that question.

mr rci diamond plus,

thank you for all your help you have been most informative i will not hesitate to ask you for any help in the future:rolleyes:

what a load of pollux (rhymeing slang):eek:

Archived