Constellation-Scanda/Russia

cruisinlawn

I'm curious, we are entertaining the idea of booking the 12 day itinerary for July or August '014. Looking at a standard balcony which is currently priced around $3400-3500pp. I'm aware no one knows the market but curious if you think these prices are the norm or could we anticipate a drop prior to final pymt (which would be April/May)? I'm aware that fares are slightly less in May/June.

This region is new to us and we have no idea regarding pricing. TIA for any input. Enjoy:)

progress.gif

Hmmm. It's very hard to say, especially a yr. from now. That seems like a reasonable fee for 12 days/ balcony.

We cruised the Equinox for 11 days to the Eastern med and as there were fare drops before final payment our TA took advantage of that and we saved a good amt. The drop in fare came after the Concordia disaster so I think that was a precipitating factor so things can happen in the interim before final payment to cause price drops though of course no one wants a drop d/t something like this. Prices can go up too so its very hard to say.

I would say book with a reliable TA, put down a deposit and then watch fares like a hawk so if there is a drop then you can take advantage of it.

Larry.

Hmmm. It's very hard to say, especially a yr. from now. That seems like a reasonable fee for 12 days/ balcony.

I would say book with a reliable TA, put down a deposit and then watch fares like a hawk so if there is a drop then you can take advantage of it.

Larry.

We concur with your 'watch' advice. That's our usual protocol when sailing the Carib even after booking what we think or know is a deal.

We're just curious of those that may have experience such as yourself from previous European sailings, esp the Northern. Have a great day.:)

I'm curious, we are entertaining the idea of booking the 12 day itinerary for July or August '014. Looking at a standard balcony which is currently priced around $3400-3500pp. I'm aware no one knows the market but curious if you think these prices are the norm or could we anticipate a drop prior to final pymt (which would be April/May)? I'm aware that fares are slightly less in May/June.

This region is new to us and we have no idea regarding pricing. TIA for any input. Enjoy:)

progress.gif

We are booked for next May, and it's pretty pricey then as well. I agree with the advice -- keep watching the prices.

Archived