11 day Mex Riv Cruise with kids?

Billmont

Hi CC members,

I need the expertise of those of you who have been on the 11 day Mexican Riviera Cruise out of San Deigo.

My wife and I would love to take this cruise in April 2006. Our only concern is with our daughter who will be 4 years old at that time. We cruised RCI with her this year and she had a blast with all the other kids on RCI's Adventure Ocean.

Since this is a 11 day cruise while kids are in school, will there be any pre-schoolers on the ship for our daughter to play with in the X-Club? Or will she be one of a very few kids on the ship?

Any thoughts from all of you experienced Celebrity cruisers would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Pat,

We are leaning towards the 11 night cruise out of San Diego on April 17th. I was waiting for some feed back from the CC members regarding the child situation. My daughter would be devastated if she was the only pre-schooler on the ship.

Cheers.

The Mercury doesnt have as many activities for the young kids as do the larger RCL ships but they do have a childrens program We took this cruise last March and in all honesty i do not recall many children your daughters age. The cruise itself is fantastic

We did this cruise Feb also. WE loved it , but as for kids there were very few that we saw, especially pre schoolers. There were a dozen or so teenagers on board and well behaved. I wouldn't think school break would affect those with children who are not yet in school.

Archived