300 and Counting!

ch27088

We are on this one too and liked seeing 300 on the countdown timer this morning. This is much better than our Breeze countdown. It started at 602 days :eek:

Talk about a looooooonnngggg wait.

I have tons of wait time too!!! I don't think we are ever gonna get there, but in the end I will be a college graduate and able to sit for my NCLEX!!! Woot, WOOT! I am gonna have by BSN when I get on the Conquest in May 2014!!!

We are on this one too and liked seeing 300 on the countdown timer this morning. This is much better than our Breeze countdown. It started at 602 days :eek:

602 days, woo!!!

We now have 298 days and counting...

Bjd2, are you doing the same cruise as I am?? If so, please join our Meet and Greet if you haven't already. Would love to have you and whoever is cruising with you join us. We are cruising out of New Orleans on March 30th. We arrive in New Orleans on Saturday the 29th. We catch the train from Birmingham, AL to New Orleans, so that should be a trip in itself.

• 2 weeks later...
Bjd2, are you doing the same cruise as I am?? If so, please join our Meet and Greet if you haven't already. Would love to have you and whoever is cruising with you join us. We are cruising out of New Orleans on March 30th. We arrive in New Orleans on Saturday the 29th. We catch the train from Birmingham, AL to New Orleans, so that should be a trip in itself.

Hi, yes, this is the sailing we are going on. I'm on the roll call and a Facebook page so I think I'm in the Meet and Greet. :D

And I am coming up shortly after! :D

Decided to do the Freedom 5 day to keep my spirits up in the mean time but even that one is 177 days away. :(

Now you would think having just got off the Glory this past Sunday I would be all set...but not so much. :p

Archived