Just checked m&m for my cruise and there is none

Anyone else here going on Liberty of the Seas from Toulon 1st July 2013 ? I wonder if it's because it's in the Med and will probably be more European passengers? I was just curious as there were always a few cc members on my other Med cruises.

Anyone else here going on Liberty of the Seas from Toulon 1st July 2013 ? I wonder if it's because it's in the Med and will probably be more European passengers? I was just curious as there were always a few cc members on my other Med cruises.

All you can do is sign up and hope 24 others do. Probably due to the fact that there is only sea day & it is near the end of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

good points

This may be a problem with interporting where the cruise has two embarkation points. I experienced this last year on the Splendour -- the loyalty ambassador sorted it by giving invitation to me direct. Could be worth checking...

This may be a problem with interporting where the cruise has two embarkation points. I experienced this last year on the Splendour -- the loyalty ambassador sorted it by giving invitation to me direct. Could be worth checking...

Just checked M& M registration, there are 10 signed up for 30th June. Should enquire with loyalty if can join this? (that's if you reach 25...):)

If you are looking for a THREAD on cruise critic, for cruises with multiple embarkation ports, everyone usually posts on one thread, the one with the date that is for sailing out of the primary port (in your case, Barcelona).

If you are looking for the PARTY onboard, at this time, only passengers embarking at the primary port can sign up ahead of time online for a meet and mingle. IF there are 25 from that group and a party does end up happening, you can stop by the loyalty ambassador the day you board and get added to the list then.

Our experience has been that with the higher number of European cruisers (less on cruise critic) and only allowing those embarking at the primary port to preregister, it is very rare for the minimum to be met for a party on the interporting cruises. Perhaps it will be more likely on the Liberty since she is a bigger ship (we have done interporting cruises on Adventure, Navigator and Legend only).

Going on the same cruise (but from Barcelona) next Sunday. We have a M&M together, about 30 people enrolled and we were informed that it will be on Monday (Toulon) at 4.45 pm. You still got a chance if you tell the people on the roll call to go for it. :)

Thanks guys I just never thought of it starting in Barcelona, appreciate the help

The multi embarkation point cruise seems to be a recent addition to Royal's Med cruises. I don't remember Royal doing that the last few years.

Archived