Amazing video from Caribbean cruise

matthew19

Absolutly fabulous.This is going to be my next cruise.What port did you cruise out of? We live in Houston and have done all the ports out of Galveston so now I really want to do this .You were on the Victory I see.Your video is amazing.

Matthew19 I would just like to know if Carnival contacted you at all in regards to this video u posted. I as all the other posters have mentioned find it amazing and would think the Carnival marketing dept. would contact you for some type of permission to use this video u created in either there advertising or marketing campaigns. It certainly puts a tremendous positive spin on Carnival cruises and family vactioning with them. Thank You for posting.

If Carnival is charged millions for what they have now in commercials, I see why they can’t fill the ships. Your talent is far beyond anything Carnival has ever put out. Try other lines that should see your talent Matthew19.

• 10 months later...

i saw this:

Do you video your family cruises? See this family party down on their Norwegian Cruise Line cruise on Getaway! with a link to:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

on the social network which shall not be named (ironic, isn't it - especially since you cannot link to that post directly)...

so in response, i just want to say that no, i do not, save a few small videos here and there...

and while 'cute' i find it a bit contrived and would not want to be in that person's party and have to pose and such throughout my vacation, for it later to be edited to a song from taylor swift :rolleyes:

so i'd offer instead, the best cruise / family vacation video i think i've ever seen - here on this thread.

Edited by falkcor

i saw this:

Do you video your family cruises? See this family party down on their Norwegian Cruise Line cruise on Getaway! with a link to:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

on the social network which shall not be named (ironic, isn't it - especially since you cannot link to that post directly)...

so in response, i just want to say that no, i do not, save a few small videos here and there...

and while 'cute' i find it a bit contrived and would not want to be in that person's party and have to pose and such throughout my vacation, for it later to be edited to a song from taylor swift :rolleyes:

so i'd offer instead, the best cruise / family vacation video i think i've ever seen - here on this thread.

Cute family. There's another video that someone from Birmingham did a year or 2 ago that's the best video I've ever seen. I'll try to find it and post it. Found it lol it's the first post.

Edited by MamallamaAndDaddy

Thanks y'all. The video still makes me happy every time I watch and was a joy to make.

Matt //

The Film Poets

http://www.thefilmpoets.com

I have a link to the video on my desktop, whenever I need a cruise fix, instead of looking at my own pictures i watch your video :D Thanks again for sharing it!!