E-docks

Durham lad

Can any of you experienced celebrity cruisers please advise me if e-docs are separate and are not part of Xpress pass, unfortunately Celebrity web site is not very clear.

Any clarification appreciated

FYI all you need is the express pass (and you don't really need that). The e-docs are just a huge waste of paper, mostly telling you all the things Celebrity (or any cruise line, I imagine) is not responsible for. I have given up on printing and hauling them--no need to.

It does seem that the luggage tag ordering button pops up at 49 days out. . .sometimes!

If you have any flights or transfers booked through Celebrity you will want to print out your e docs, they will include etickets for the plane and transfer vouchers

... and hotel vouchers. Although you only need to print the relevant pages.

Also, there are usually emergency contact numbers - both those for you whilst travelling to your cruise and for others to contact you whilst on the cruise. The emergency contact information is sometimes only in the online version and not the "print" version, so you need to check.

Sue

Archived