Hotesl with Cruise Parking and transportation

ladycajun

Somewhere further down in this board there's a thread with this info in it. We're staying at the Holiday Inn on Royal, cruise parking package $129/night includes parking for 7 nights while we're on the cruise (I think we have to pay the first night). I had to call the hotel directly to get this info and ask them about the package.

Trish

Would like everyone to list a hotel they know in New Orleans that offers cruise parking and transportation as a package with the room. If you can include a number or website.

Thanks so much!!!

You don't have to use exactly the hotel parking, you could find a hotel for $69.99 a night and park in other place, I recomend Machu Picchu Parking is $12.00 a day with free transfer to the cruise, I think that for a day before the cruise they charge something, check it out at www.machupicchutours.com

They helped me a lot, very nice people.

Then enter a city name. you may find that your hotel room is virtually free if you think about what it would cost just to park your car. That is true of Atlanta. i don't know about NO where hotels cost more. Good luck!

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Convention Center and got the $129 special of one nights stay and 7 days of parking. We found it to be very convenient and stress free. The hotel in very close to the dock but you have a little walk to the French Quarter. Sunday morning we got up and decided to eat breakfast at the hotel and do the Aquarium before boarding the ship. We headed back to the parking garage about 1:00 and the Fulton Garage shuttle was there to take us to the dock. When we returned to New Orleans we took our time getting off the ship, I think it was about 9:45 and walked out of the terminal and straight to the shuttle with no problem. We were very happy with the arrangements. My kids were a little disappointed that the Holiday Inn did not have a pool but we really had no time to play in the pool since we walked to the French Quarter on Saturday afternoon. The hotel is nice and it was very clean.

Happy Cruising!

Auntienance, how was the hotel? Any problems or suggestions for future guests? They were very nice when I called them and I'm hoping that the same holds true for our upcoming stay there.

Trish

It was ok -- certainly fine for the one night we were there. I would have liked it to be a little cleaner. They seemed to be pretty disorganized -- bell men were very difficult to come by. But it is a convenient location in the French Quarter and within walking distance of lots of stuff and the staff were pretty friendly (if unconcerned). :rolleyes: It is a VERY busy place.

Thanks, Nancy. Based on some reviews I've read, I don't have extremely high expectations. But, I figure for just 1 night, the great location, and the price, we can probably live with it.

Archived