Staterooms on Regatta

cinycat

We have been offered 7121, 7000 and 7001 on Regatta. Can anyone tell me how they would compare to 7027? Is there anything special about them? For that matter, how would an aft suite be for an Alaska cruise.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

We have been offered 7121, 7000 and 7001 on Regatta. Can anyone tell me how they would compare to 7027? Is there anything special about them? For that matter, how would an aft suite be for an Alaska cruise.

The interior of the stateroom is EXACTLY the same for all of the cabins that you have mentioned.

15343.jpg

Where you will notice a difference is that the veranda's of the forward and aft facing rooms are deeper (by this I mean the distance from the cabin door to the railing is 5 to 8 feet larger).

This of course makes for a larger veranda, but because of the structure of the ship, and the cabin partitions, some people feel that those verandas are tunnel like. Others adore them for the spectacular views

105740.jpg065851.jpg

001712.jpg In this photograph, you can see the veranda's of 7116 and 7121 two levels above the name of the ship.

• 2 months later...

We just booked 7121 for a 2014 7-night Alaskan cruise. our first on Oceania. We have sailed in an aft veranda cabin on Holland America and liked it very much - not the ship (Eurodam) really, just the cabin location and veranda.

We sailed on a 10 day to Alaska in an aft cabin this past June and LOVED it. We got unbelievable shots of the moon and setting sun and never felt we were missing anything by "choosing" a side. I would absolutely opt for an aft cabin any chance I got.

We just booked 7121 for a 2014 7-night Alaskan cruise. our first on Oceania. We have sailed in an aft veranda cabin on Holland America and liked it very much - not the ship (Eurodam) really, just the cabin location and veranda.

Great choice. We always get an aft cabin and love it. Enjoy oceania!:)

Hi we took a forward cabin on the Baltic cruise - really fantastic to see first hand coming into ports/locks and watching the crew handle the docking. However it can be a little rougher in open waters and wetter if high seas. But the 180degree view is worth it. We wish we had thought about these cabins on an Alaskan cruise. Not recommended for transatlantic winter cruise!:)

Archived