Coral Reef fishing or Deep Sea Fishing questions

Dannie138

I really would love to go on some type of fishing excusion while in Bermuda the first week of August....I am going on NCL Majesty. Am I better off booking on board? Anyone been on any type of fishing excusions and have any advice? We figure it migh be better to go reef fishing, as obviously there is nothing like that in the northeast...Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

My husband booked the 3 hour reef fishing excursion that was offered through VOS and he was disappointed...and he was one of the ones that caught fish...nine of them. The total catch was something like 20 caught and it was a full boat of people. He spoke with some people who did the deep sea fishing excursion and said they were disapointed because one person fished until they got a strike and then the next person got a turn and there was a lot of waiting involved. So I am thinking that you may do better going privately fishing then with an excursion booked through the ship.

Heya DDelFarn I just posted in our Majesty thread - I have a group on that boat and my boyfriend is interested in fishing as well. I definitely would recommend researching and finding a charter that gets good ratings vs just going with a NCL-sponsored one.

Now to find a quality charter fishing company that still has spots open during that week :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived