Question about Gym on Millennium

ricethief

I've been searching and found some pictures of the gym but couldn't see if there is a place to do pull ups and dips. Are their equipment on the Millennium to do them and also is there a belt that you can add weight to, I can bring my own but as I am flying in I would like to pack light as possible.

There is a good sized floor area with mats available where we did yoga. It has a mirror that a number of people were using when doing lunges, etc. The area is sometimes used for spinning classes (the bikes are off to the side when not in use), but even when the spinning classes were going on there was enough room for the two of us to spread out our mats. Other times there were yoga classes, stretching classes, etc., but they were typically early in the day, and we would do our workouts before getting ready for cocktails and dinner. There were hand weights available, but not sure about any weights that can be attached to a belt.

Does anyone know if they charge for classes? Spin or Yoga?

I am not sure about the Millennium but in the Summit the charge was $10 for Spin and Yoga classes. I don't see why it would be different in the Millennium. The summit gym also didn't have any pullup/dips machines or bars. There were some the weight machines and an aread that had free weights. The weights were dumbbells only.

Archived